Course Structure :
This air hostess training course is designed to give the students knowledge of aviation industry and the role of air hostess. This course is specially designed for people who want to become an air hostess and aspire for best airline jobs.
- Personality Development & Grooming
- Basic knowledge on Aviation Subjects (including Knowledge of Airlines)
- Essentials of Management & In-flight Management
- Front Office management & Ticketing Management
- Description of aircraft boarding stations floors
- Emergency Exits
- Wings Flops
- Food & Beverage Service Management
- Hospitality & Customer Care
- Human Resource Management & CRM
- Accommodation Management
- Handling Emergencies
- Fire Fighting.
- Medical First-Aid
Students Benefit :
Our students benefit from organized, effective methods of teaching and practical sessions.
- We follow classroom theory and practical exercises to ensure that every part of the lesson remains in the student’s memory. Technologies related to aviation, fares & ticketing and load & trim are taught in such a way that students can easily remember what to do when faced with a similar situation on the job.
- Our method takes away the pressure to learn. Students automatically develop their knowledge through fun earning experiences in the classroom and outside.
Teaching Methodology :
Our teaching methodology uses multiple tools of learning such as:
- Study material for students.
- Interview kit for student’s reference.
- Reference Material for Faculty.